You don't need any technical knowledge. Gives you all the info you need in one place. No looking it up from other sources.
You could probably find this info on your own if you searched for it. You don't actually make the apps yourself.
Product claims to tell you how to make iPhone apps but really has you outsource your ideas to designers. However, despite this misleading intro, it could actually help you turn a profit if you have great ideas.
"How to Make iPhone Apps" by FreeTheApps.com - REVIEW
Maybe you donít even like the iPhone but you want to get in on the cash cow that is iPhone apps. You can do so when you learn how to create your own. The problem is, not everyone has this technical knowledge on their own and when you search the Net for ideas, youíre going to find an array of products that claim they can help you do so.
FreeTheApps is one of the most popular tools for learning to design your own applications but the big money question is: Is it a scam?
What is FreeTheApps?
FreeTheApps is a product that claims it can teach you to make iPhone apps with no programming experience. It also promises that you can do it without any expensive equipment or complicated software.
Their sales page says:
Weíve turned our app ideas from thoughts and sketches to create and maintain an $800,000 per year business without ever having to design or program them ourselves. We spent a lot of time and hassle figuring out how to put everything together and have managed to build something amazing starting from nothing. Now we want to share our experience with you!
Thatís a pretty big claim so Iíve set out to find out if itís true or not. First, letís explore what this product can do.
Features of FreeTheApps
Basically FreeTheApps works by outsourcing. Rather than give you the tools and tricks needed to create an app, you just come up with your idea and then pass it along to a qualified designer to create it for you.
Hereís how they say the process basically works:
- You come up with an idea for your app
- You write that idea down, then make a rough sketch of how it will work and how it will look
- Hand it off to a low-cost App Developer Team who will create the app for you
- Submit your app to Apple who will review it and then post it to the App Store
- You make cash
One thing is misleading thoughÖ
You are not actually creating the apps yourself nor do they teach you anything about programming.
Instead, you get a book that teaches you:
- How to apply their App Creation Process from idea to submission to the App Store
- How to setup an App Business to manage your affairs
- How to get into the App Store without a business if you choose to do so
- The right tools and resources which youíll need to create Apps
- How to figure out the Apple Software Development Kit without any programming skills
- How to pick the right audience for your App
- How to sketch out your idea and create specs that you can send to an expert developer
- How to hire and manage an expert development team
- How to install and test your App so itís just the way you want it
- How to submit your App and get it approved by Apple
- How to market your App after it gets approved
While many positive reviews say that they have made a lot of money using these techniques, this does not mean that anyone off the street will be able to take this product and profit greatly from it. First, you need to have some knowledge of popular apps as well as what is already out there so you are not duplicating an idea. You need to be sure you can come up with an idea that people will want to buy and finally, you need some basic business skills in order to manage all of this. While the products claims to be able to tell you how to do it, there is no guarantee you will be able to successfully put the plan into action.
Must be logged in to leave a rating.
• Add your own reviews to Ukritic.com for FREE
• Get published & receive global exposure
• Help others make the best purchase decision
• Earn a passive income from your review pages!
"This eBook is great! It's extremely easy to follow and I was able to develop my first app from idea, to outsourcing, to release in the App Store within 4 weeks." - Tim from FlamingoApps
How to Make iPhone Apps with No Programming Experience
Reviewer has not owned or tested this product, all information contained in this review is based of research the feedback of others that may or may not have owned the product.
Compensation Disclosure: Commission On Sale
Compensation for purchases made through links clicked in this review may result in the reviewer and/or Ukritic.com being compensated for any referred sales or actions.
The content on this page IS NOT to be considered any kind of professional advice. For all intents and purposes, this content is to be treated as "entertainment only". Please do your own due diligence and consult with a licensed professional before making any decisions in connection to this content.